Each workbook contains at least one worksheet by default. When you are working in a huge amount of data you can create various different worksheet in order to help organize your workbook and make it easier to file content. The worksheets can be grouped for quickly adding information to multiple worksheets simultaneously. You can also learn about Entering and Editing the Data in Tables in MS Access 2007.
Renaming A Worksheet:
In order to rename a worksheet you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to right click the worksheet which you want to rename and then select Rename from the worksheet menu.
- Now type the desired name for your worksheet.
- Now you need to click anywhere outside of the worksheet or press Enter on your keyboard.
- With these simple steps the worksheet you can easily rename the worksheet.
Inserting a New Worksheet:
- 1st of all locate and select the New sheet button.
- You will notice that a new blank worksheet will appear.
Deleting a Worksheet:
- 1st of all right-click the worksheet you need to delete and then select Delete from the worksheet menu.
- The worksheet will be deleted from your workbook.
Copy a Worksheet:
- 1st of all right-click the worksheet you need to copy and after that select Move or Copy from the worksheet menu.
- The Move or Copy dialog box will appear. Select where the sheet will appear in the Before sheet: field.
- Now check the box located next to Create a Copy and after that click OK.
- With these steps the worksheet will be copies.
Moving a Worksheet:
- 1st of all select the worksheet which you need to move. (The cursor will become a small worksheet icon.)
- In the next step you need to hold and drag the mouse till a small black arrow appears above your desired location.
- Now you need to release the mouse and the worksheet will be moved.
Changing the Tab Color of the Worksheet:
- 1st of all right click the desired worksheet tab and then hover the mouse over the Tab Color.
- The Color menu will appear.
- Now you need to select the desired color.
- You will notice that the worksheet tab color will be changed.
To group Worksheets:
- 1st of select the first worksheet you need to include in the worksheet group.
- Now you need to press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Now you need to select the next worksheet which you want in the group. Continue selecting the worksheets till the required number of worksheets are grouped.
- Now release the Ctrl key and the worksheets will now be grouped.