Paint 3D is a very handy and intuitive program and in order to master this program you need acquire the necessary knowledge so that you can move on to the more complex projects.Once you will master all the basics of Paint 3D then there is no limit that what can you create using one of the most innovative applications ever developed for Windows. In this tutorial you will leran some of the basics of Paint 3D like Resizing and Rotating the objects etc. You can also learn about Storage and Backup Files Through File History and Storage Sense in Windows 10.
Resizing and Rotating Objects in Paint 3D:
- 1st of all you need to open the new document in Paint 3D. For this you need to open the program and click New from the welcome screen.
- In the next step you are required to click on the paintbrush icon in the top menu and select 3D shapes. It is the 3D looking box icon in the dropdown.
- Now select any of the shapes in the right sidebar and click/drag on the canvas to place it. You can fond the shapes under the 3D objects section but the 3D models are placed the same way.
- For rotating the objects you need to grab any of the half or semi circle icons found on the right, top and the bottom sides.
- In order to resize you need to drag any of the boxes in the corners. You will see small boxes on the outermost edges if the shapes.
Creating 3D Text in Paint 3D:
In order to create 3D text in Paint 3D you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open Paint 3D and the click on New in order to start a new project.
- In the next step you need to select text tool from the menu bar at the top or you can just press “T” on your keyboard.
- Now you need to select the three dimensional icon from the sidebar. Now from here you can also select a different font from the menu right below which include size, color, bold, underline and alignment etc.
- IN the next step you need to click anywhere on the canvas and then start typing.
- Now you are required to click anywhere on the canvas outside of the text box in otder to turn it 3D.
- In the next step you need to grab any of the corners of the text box for modifying the size, or one of the four circles to change orientation, depth and angle.
With these simple steps you can easily create the 3D text in Paint 3D.